Cordova File Transfer plugin error 3

Hi All,

I was trying to add Ionic CLI proxies to my project and i manage to succeeded in integrating Ionic CLI proxies. But while i was testing ionic project, i notice my attachments doesn't get download. So I was debugging this for long time and found the reason why it's not getting download.

I'm using Cordova File transfer to download and uploads. Cordova File transfer gives a error code 3. And something i notice it's trying to send exactly the proxy URL without appending localhost part to the URL.

Cordova File transfer error
Cordova File transfer error
For now as a workaround what i do is


var url = "";
//Check whether we need the proxy or not.
if(location.protocol != 'file'){   
   url = location.protocol + "//" + location.host  + proxyPath;
}

url += <media path> ;


I hope this will help you guys. Cheers :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Enrollment System - Requirement & Design Stage

How to use AWS Device Farm API