Give Something Back To The Community

Hi,

"Give something back to the community" Chathura De Silva

First of all I should thank for Chathura aiya for giving me this awesome idea. As I remember this is exactly what he told me

"Create a blog, share what ever you learn on this internship period and continue it. After few years, when you look back you have your own progress report with you" 



From my perspective IT field is build on "Learn from community and give something back to the community". This is the main reason IT field has been developing faster than any other field with tons of new features.


In this blog I'm going to share about the technical experiences, technologies I used, useful facts for technical side, day to day activities and life experience.

So keep in touch & learn something new :) ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Student Enrollment System - Requirement & Design Stage

How to use AWS Device Farm API

Cordova File Transfer plugin error 3